European Physical Conditioning Association EPCA was established February, 24th 2006 in Zagreb, Croatia.
The goals of the EPCA are to:
- improve the professional work of physical conditioning coaches based on the newest expert and scientific discoveries
- provide education and specialization for physical conditioning coaches in Europe
- protect and promote expert and professional status of EPCA members working in Europe
- provide social protection of EPCA members in concordance with positive European legislature, as well as individual decisions by EPCA bodies
- pass proposals, attitudes, opinions and initiatives regarding all matters of common interest to EPCA members.
In order to meet the physical conditioning coaches’ needs and interests, and because of the overall activity in the field of physical conditioning of athletes in Europe, the European Physical Conditioning Association is being founded.